2023 Permission Forms
It’s time to update your annual permission form! These forms allow you to ride the bus for after school ministry and attend off-campus events and trips.
The After School Ministry and Bus Ministry
We offer bus pick up from a few local schools (Wetumpka Elementary, Middle, and High Schools) to FUMC Wetumpka (snack provided). Regularly attending students, and students who ride the church bus, need a permission form to be part of on and off campus hangouts in order for us to best care for each person. First-time guests do not need a form.
- Download the 2023 Peermission Form
- Download the 2023 Permission Form (1-5 Students)
- (forms need to be signed and notarized – Jamie is a notary)
Safety guidelines (as of August 23, 2022):
- Please do not attend in-person events if you are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, or showing any other signs of sickness. We will notify parents/guardians to have sick students picked up/sent home. Temperatures will be taken as deemed necessary. *Please do not attend if you have been sent home sick from school or did not attend school due to sickness.
- Please do not attend in-person events if you have been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 5 days
- Masks and hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Church-wide air filtration systems and a small air
purifying unit in the student ministry room.
- Individually wrapped snacks and drinks will be safely placed in tamper proof bags and opened/eaten outside when possible.
- Be extra kind, encouraging, and understanding during this time since so many people have been affected in both big and small ways relationally and emotionally during this season of life.
- The rooms will be sanitized by our cleaning crew after each Wednesday and Sunday.